Friday, April 16, 2010

Thank you

I wanted to cover all the bases here. I just posted this on our adoption blog but just in case this anonymous person does not read it I wanted to post here as well

I don't know who anonymously donated the ticket for my husband to join me tonight at "Hope in the Dark" but "I want you to know whoever you are that you have renewed our vision and passion for helping orphans in Africa and around the world. We had a wonderful time and have fresh faith to carry God's calling to the ends of the earth. I am now headed upstairs to check in on our three little blessings that joined us a few weeks ago.
Life is so rich and full when you are living for King Jesus and not for yourself.
"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.' " ----Matthew 25:45

No comments:

Post a Comment